Search

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello Dolls!

Welcome to my new blog, Stream of Momciousness. A place where the trillion thoughts in my head come to lay their heads. A space where there are no Lucky Charms crushed in to my new Chevron rug...

I am Kristen, a working mom with an amazing husband and 2 fabulous kids. R is 5 and will surely end up ruling the world. S is almost 3 the most elegant little lady ever.  I am just waiting for Disney to call to make her the next Princess.

I am in love with photography and all things design and hopelessly addicted to reality TV. Follow me on my journey to master my DSLR and make the endless home design and organization ideas in my head a reality. Oh yeah, and to attempt to feed my kids a dinner that they will actually eat (still haven't figured that one out). Thank God for Pinterest right?

And now I will leave you with a few things floating around in my stream of momconciousness. Photography, chevrons, a pink Moroccan poof and what in the world to eat for dinner tonight...





Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source:  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment